So, how do you light up those places around your home without an electrician and hundreds or thousands of dollars? Simple, get some easy to install bright solar lights!
These great little solar lights are both lightweight and powerful. With this patented technology you get a lot more shine for your buck. Don’t trip over in the dark when you walk around your property at night, because the sensors come on within 15 ft of movement you will always see where you’re going.
Ideal for steps and pathways, but flexible enough to be used anywhere. The automatic light sensor means they only come on when it gets dark. You can set the lights to come on at full power when it gets dark, to come on only slightly when dark then to light up at full power when movement is detected or to simply light up to full brightness when movement is detected but remain off otherwise. The perfect solution to any outdoor lighting need.
Why are these a better light than our competitors you ask? The Solar Mouse is so flexible you can even install standard AA batteries to use it as a standard indoor sensor light. The solar panel will even charge the AA batteries indoors with normal daylight.
Only takes 8 hours of daylight to charge to full power, so can be used in winter or summer, the solar panel is so good it will even charge on a stormy, cloudy day!
All our products at The Clever Life Company are extensively tested to give you the reliability you need when making a purchase. From the brightness to the water resistance, down to the internal wiring – we test everything before shipping to you.
Don’t Take Our Word For It…
We love The Solar Mouse Lights because our customers love them so much. Our favorite use was for an RV light, here’s what one of our happy customers said…
“I bought this light to mount outside of our RV, as our outside lights have not been working. I love that you don't have to permanently mount this, it will hang on any screw or nail, so you can move it around! I have been moving it closer to me while grilling, then putting it back by our steps when I'm done. The motion setting is nice, and I love that you never have to worry about replacing batteries! Great little light.” Leslie Crawford
Save Money – Buy in a Pack!
Our packages are so popular because if you need 2, 4 or even more you can save a heap of money by buying multiple lights in one pack. Talk about extra savings! With the price of the 4 pack, we’re virtually giving them away!
- Save 13% by buying a 2 pack
- Save a whopping 25% by buying a 4 pack!
How do I Install the Lights?
Glad you asked, as you can see from the back picture here all they take is a simple screw or nail which they hang on. The Solar Mouse Light is so lightweight it can even be installed using a good double sided tape.
The best thing is that they’re portable. Simply lift the light off the screw and move to a new location, we’ve even had customers lift them off a post to use as a torch!
How it Works:
To Activate Solar Mode - Press The White Button On The Back In The Battery Compartment to Switch From Internal Battery To Battery Compartment AA batteries.
Choose from multiple light settings
- Press 1 time. Dim light on / Bright when motion is detected and stays on for 30 seconds
- Press 2 times. No light / Bright when motion is detected and stays on for 30 seconds
- Press 3 times. Always on at night for 100% brightness
- Just press for a fourth time to turn off.
- Bright 120 lumen from only 9 of the latest 3528 SMD LED globes. These are the next generation LED globes, 33% brighter than the last generation LED’s.
- 2V 900mAh battery so you get full power for over 12 hours on a single charge
- PIR Motion detector is activated when movement is detected within 15 ft
- Quick charging with a 3.7V 0.5W Poly-si panel that converts 17% of the suns rays into free energy for you. Only taking 8 hours to charge. So efficient it works really well during winter and cloudy days, meaning it stays brighter longer!
- Can take standard or rechargeable batteries instead of using solar so The Solar Mouse can be used as an indoor motion detector light, just press the white button in the battery compartment to switch between internal battery & battery compartment battery
For the record, none of these images have been photo-shopped, that is my daughters bike!